Acceptable Use Policy
Any attempt to use the sv-video Services to distribute harmful, false or misleading content or otherwise manipulate the sv-video Services for such purposes is strictly prohibited.
If we determine that you are using or have used the sv-video Services for any form of misconduct, including violation of this Policy, we may restrict your ability to use our Platform, remove your Content, or terminate your account.
Misconduct may also violate applicable laws and may result in legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
You may use the sv-video Services only in accordance with the sv-video Terms.
If we suspend or revoke your privileges to use the sv-video Services, you will not be entitled to access them again until further notice, and any attempt to circumvent such access restrictions (e.g., by creating additional accounts or identities) is strictly prohibited and will result in the permanent deactivation of such accounts and their flagging for future enforcement purposes.
Never use the sv-video Services to distribute abusive, dangerous or illegal content
You are prohibited from using the sv-video Services to distribute or promote the following types of content (including, but not limited to, text, images, video, and audio):
- Content that attacks individuals or groups based on their race, gender, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, religion, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition, and Content that supports organizations with such views.
- Content that exploits children
- Misinformation, including but not limited to medical or civic misinformation
- Content that threatens, incites, or promotes violence or graphic depictions
- Sexually explicit or intimate content that is disseminated without the consent of the individual concerned
- Content that glorifies or promotes self-harm or endangers your safety or the safety of others
- Any content that promotes terrorism
- Any other content that is illegal
Never engage in abusive, dangerous, or illegal behavior
You are prohibited from using the sv-video Services to engage in the following conduct:
- Spreading malware, viruses, badware or other types of disruptive software.
- Phishing, spoofing, hacking, or otherwise attempting to fraudulently gain access to another person's data
- Sending commercial bulk email or SMA (i.e., spam)
- Bypassing sv-video's systems to avoid detection of misuse as described in the sv-video Terms and Conditions
- Disclosing an individual's private information without their consent
- Threatening violence or harm to others
- Bullying, harassment, or coordinated online attacks against individuals or groups
- Impersonating others or misrepresenting your affiliation with individuals, organizations, or other entities
- Facilitating illegal activities such as the sale of prohibited goods and/or services
- Infringing on the intellectual property of another person or entity
Reporting abuse and violations
We encourage anyone who suspects that someone is tampering with the sv-video Services or violating our Terms of Service in any way to notify us.
We investigate concerns thoroughly and take appropriate action, up to and including closing user accounts.
If you believe sv-video has misclassified your activity as misconduct, you may contact us and we will review your appeal.
Enforcement for non-compliance